Chatrium Hotels & Residences, led by management and team members, celebrated the Songkran Festival in the most charming and Thai traditional way through water pouring of the Buddha statue and the customary pouring of water on Mrs. Savitri Ramyarupa’s hands, Managing Director and senior management team. Management and Employees also participated in the Thai dances along with some fun water splashing. The event was held at Emporium Suites by Chatrium.
Photo shows General Managers and Hotels Managers (2nd role, from 2nd – 6th and 8th from left)
- Piya Lawakul, Hotel Manager of Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi
- Doeke Bonga, General Manager of Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok
- Patrick Manthe, General Manager of Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok
- Mario Beyer, General Manager of Emporium Suites by Chatrium
- Savitri Ramyarupa, Managing Director of Chatrium Hotels & Residences
- Mr. Tanasak Vanichavit, Hotel Manager of Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 – A Chatrium Collection